Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm 20 Months Old, and I Love Pigtails!

Hi again everyone.....I'm officially 20 months old now! And each and every day, my mummy and daddy say that I am becoming more and more a little girl, and not a baby! Take a look at my latest obsession - my pigtails! I love to have mummy do my hair and I even try to get her to put in some too. Plus, I love my purse and my teaset....I tote my purse around on my arm, and love to pour tea into cups for anyone who asks. It's a good thing I'm turning into such a caring and smart little girl, as I hear I will be a big sister in a matter of weeks! Check out my mummy with Auntie Holly who made her a beautiful bird mobile for my little sister-to-be's room. And look at mummy's tummy - at 37 weeks, it's almost time!
Anyways, that's all for now, hope you all are having a good January and I'll post again soon! Love to all, Audrey xoxo

2 comments:

alyssa said...

So cute, and very grown-up!

Love the mobile from Holly - it's gorgeous.

Joanna and Marcus said...

almost there! so exciting!!!!!!!