Monday, December 7, 2009

That's me, Elf Audrey, Trimming the Tree!

This past weekend, we put up our Christmas tree - and wow, are there ever a lot of shiny and interesting decorations to hang up!! I tried to help as much as possible, picking out decorations to hang up like the gold star above - but sometimes I just wanted to keep them to myself (see me saying "mine!" below....and then the "death stare" when I saw Mummy or Daddy took it away from me!)I also tried to help direct where to put the ornaments --- see me pointing to Daddy to put the ornament "there!" I'm a very helpful little elf!


Finally, I got to put the finishing touch on the tree - the star, just like I did last year. It was fun!

And then, our finished product - a picture with Daddy to show off our beautiful tree!
But as you can see, now I'm sitting here saying...."now what?!" I guess just waiting until Santa arrives soon to fill it up with presents!! Ho ho ho to you all, Love Audrey xoxo

No comments: