Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Scaredy-Cat, Triking Through the Leaves!

Lately, I seem to have become afraid of little specks of dirt in the carpet, stray hairs in the bathtub, and even the fall leaves that I played in just two weeks ago! Now, I don't like to see any dirts or specks of stuff anywhere near me! Which can be troublesome when you're trying to ride your trike in the beautiful fall outdoors today! Check me out - started off well, then you can see my scaredy-cat face below as I realize my left foot is kind of hitting some dirt. We managed through though and there's a short video of Daddy and me going round the house. I do love to trike around now, indoors and outdoors! Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday too, Love Audrey xoxo

1 comment:

Joanna and Marcus said...

where can i get one of those for hayden? can i order on line?