Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy 18 Month Birthday to Me!

Can you believe I'm 18 months old now? I'm definitely starting to act and look like a little girl now, rather than a baby! I can say more words (apple, cold, babaoo (my version of bottle), owww (my version of UP! see below, me reaching to go UP!), wa-wa (my version of walk), and of course, cookie!) And while I haven't quite mustered up the courage to walk fully on my own, I do love to walk around holding ONE hand of Mummy or Daddy, or sometimes, Daddy just holds my hips lightly and I walk around with just a little safety net! Of course, with my newfound "maturity", I've also learned how to really express what I do, and DON'T, want to do.....I don't see why that's an issue? I want what I want when I want it! But sometimes, Mummy and Daddy don't seem to appreciate that! Anyways, here I am on my 18 month birthday yesterday - having a cruise around the playset downstairs and with Mummy and Daddy on our new sectional couch (cosy!) See you later everyone - have a great day! Love Audrey xoxo

2 comments:

Joanna and Marcus said...

can you believe they are a year and a half already? where the heck does the time go? Much happens when you spend most of the year in the mama "daze". So darn cute she is!

Holly said...

Pretty in pink, for sure!
Happy year and a half birthday Audrey,
lots of love,
Aunty Holly xox