

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and since they had a wedding to go to at the oh-la-la Park Hyatt Hotel, we all decided to join them for a fancy breakfast on Sunday morning at the restaurant! I wore my best dress (coincidentally, a new colourful striped knit brown dress that Grandma & Grandpa bought me) and off we went! Check out our trip - first, standing with Daddy while the valet parked our car, then at the breakfast table (I could hardly sit still for long, so many new things to look at!) Then, laughing as we ran the hall to hand me off to Grandma with her patented "I love my Audrey" hug!


And a few minutes later, lounging on the bed with Grandpa and his water bottle!

Finally, I had to check out myself in the mirror - or was that another baby there?? Hmm, hard to tell but she looks awfully familiar! What a fun Sunday morning, I love breakfast out with my family. Hope you had a good weekend brekkie too! Love Audrey xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment