Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Visit!

I had my Grandma and Grandpa take care of me for almost a whole week! Lots of fun and games of course....and I kept them extra busy, as I want to try and walk everywhere (holding their hands of course!) We also went out to Toys R Us (to buy me an early Diwali gift) and then as is tradition, we went out for a restaurant meal too! I love going out - although now, I wanted to be walked around the restaurant to look at the other babies - so keeping me happy in my high chair was a BIT of a challenge. But Grandma managed with her silly games! Check us out laughing above, and also with me standing in my high chair below.
Plus, a pic of me and Daddy at Toys R Us, where I tried on a cowgirl hat! Looks like a good week, right? And I get to see them again soon in November! Miss you Grandma and Grandpa (or should I say "Da-ma"? My version of Grandma!) Love and hugs to you tonight and always, xoxo Audrey

No comments: