Sunday, October 11, 2009

17 Months Old and Chasing Mummy!

October 10th yesterday and I turned 17 months old!! To celebrate, Mummy, Daddy and I went out to Bayview and Eglinton (actually to look for a crib for my sister or brother for the winter!) and I got to walk around with Daddy! I chased Mummy who was walking ahead - I'm getting pretty fast! I actually did about 10 steps on my own at my last physio appointment (because I was trying to get away from Alice to Mummy!!) so I definitely CAN do it myself, but I like to hold hands with Mummy or Daddy most of the time. Check out my video and have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone - here at the Malhotras in the Beaches, we say thank you for all our amazing family & friends and wish everyone the best weekend with their loved ones. Smooches and hugs, Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: