Friday, October 30, 2009

Dancing, Building and my Dancing Teddy Bear!

Did I mention lately how much I LOVE music? Every time I hear a tune I like, I love to wave my arms up and down, bob my head and my body, and dance dance dance! I even like to get my teddy dancing too - check it out, me helping teddy dance to the music. And also, good pictures above of me in my "St Saveur" tshirt that Nanny bought me from Quebec - she always talks about going there with her girlfriends so I love that she bought me a tshirt!! Plus, I love to "build" things with my bottle pieces in the morning (see how serious I am?)- perhaps I'll be an engineeer one day (wouldn't that make Gramps and Grandpa happy?!!) So a happy day to you all before Halloween - you can bet I'll have some good pictures to share tomorrow with you! Love Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: