When we were done, Violet did her victory pose - silly Vila!!!
Check us out in action on our video too - we're pretty good right? Mummy says we're the "Top Chefs - Juniors!" Sounds good to me.....but Vila is still a bit little, so needs some direction on ingredient distribution sometimes....she likes a vertically loaded pizza it seems!
This morning, it was time for muffins, and the best kind have chocolate chips in them! Vila and I helped mummy put the Tinkerbell liners in the pan, plus I helped stir up the batter. And of course, I was holder of the chocolate chip bag (and shhhh, don't tell, I snuck a couple of c-chip snacks too!) When they were done, we had a nice brekkie and Violet decided she would take bites instead of Mummy cutting it up. The muffins were still warm - so she got a little bit of a messy face. But it's worth it for the joy of the muffin, isn't it?!
Hope you all are enjoying some good food....and good weather today too! Since we're all fueled up and the weather is spring-like, off to the park and the outdoors today, yay!!!! xoxo Audrey and Violet
No comments:
Post a Comment