

This past Saturday was a sunny, but not too hot, afternoon. And when I got up from my nap, I found that Daddy had bought and built me a water/sand table on our deck! We have rarely sat out on the deck this year, so it was nice to get out there and enjoy the good weather. Even Violet enjoyed it - she sat in her carseat and admired her toys and the outside air and nature noises....she was actually quite calm!

Mummy and Daddy got to put their feet up, Mummy enjoyed a glass of "mummy juice" while Daddy had a beer, and even I put my feet up too with my water bottle!

All in all, it was one of those rare, but perfect, moments when the whole family was happy and relaxed and "chillaxing"......as Mummy says, one of those moments you dream about many times but is hard to come by with two busy little kids!! Ahh, what a nice afternoon. Hope you all had fun this weekend too, xoxo Audrey & Violet

No comments:
Post a Comment