
Look at me - each month that passes, and more and more stuff I learn! Here's a pic of me on Sept 10, my actual 16-month birthday. I'm eating muffin and banana on the kitchen floor, as I like to feed myself now (rather than Mummy feeding me with a spoon....I'm tired of cereal anyways!) And I know how to share too - I usually try to feed Mummy and Daddy a piece too!

As always, lots of fun and games and hugs and kisses with Mummy and Daddy this month. Here's a pic of Daddy and me one morning playing "Audrey's on the bus" - Daddy bounces me on his knees and then brings me in for a kiss after a few rounds on the bus! And Mummy and me cuddling on the couch one day - Mummy can't seem to get enough hugs!
Hope you had a good month too with fun and games - I send kisses and pieces of muffin to share with you all! Love Audrey xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment