Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hanging Out, Walking and Talking!

Hello Everyone! I'm back! Had a busy weekend with Nan and Gramps to celebrate their 41st Anniversary last weekend and saw Auntie Holly too (see pictures), and this weekend, we're hanging out at home enjoying the beautiful sunshine! I had a playdate with my neighbourhood friend Hayden (he's behind me watching TV below), plus I've been practicing my walking again - and now I'm getting so good, I can hold on with one hand, and even talk at the same time (yahoo! check my video) Take a look at me, aren't I going fast too? Enjoy your day today - we're having a bbq later with friends, including my little buddy McKenna Reid - I'll be sure to post some pics later. Love to you all on this loooong weekend, Audrey xoxo

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Looking very grown-up and ready to shed the shopping cart and run off on her own!