The past weekend, Toronto had a heat wave - it was so hot, it felt like over 40 degrees! I'm not sure quite what 40 degrees is, but let's just say we were all sweating after 15 minutes in the sun! But as it has rained a lot of weekends, we decided to try and take advantage of the sun. So Mummy and Daddy put me in the car, we grabbed some pastries at the new bakery on Queen Street, and we went off to Edwards Gardens, a beautiful park that Mummy used to go to when she was little. We wandered through some beautiful gardens and stopped on some pretty wooden bridges to look at the ducks! See me and Daddy on the bridge, and then I tried to reach out and touch them (but they were a little far away, darn it!)
Then we sat and watched a chipmunk and a squirrel eating peanuts that another young 2 year was throwing to them, that was tons of fun (although I would rather try and chat to the little girl than look at the squirrels!) Finally, a cute pic of me and Mummy in the teaching garden area, just before we were leaving....as you can see, I've given up being fun and chatty and just sucking my thumb as I was too hot to enjoy any more! We came home and I went for a nice long nap in the air conditioned house....ahhh! Love Audrey xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment