The picture above is of me out for dinner with Nanny and Gramps a couple of weeks ago, waiting for my dinner like the little princess I am, at the Beach Diner (we went out with Nanny and Gramps! I love going out to dinner). The picture of me in my yellow dress is on my actual 15 month birthday, when Daddy stayed home with me because my daycare was closed. And then of course Mummy had to post this picture of me doing my "scrunchy nose face" while I'm cruising around. Both she and Daddy say these are some of my cutest pics yet (don't they say that every time?!) Enjoy the pics and hope you had a great summer so far too! I'll be posting again soon about the recent hot and steamy weekend in Toronto - phew, it was really warm! But sleeping peacefully and cooly tonight, hope you are too, Love to all, Audrey xoxo
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you get cuter every month, audrey. how long can this go on for?
Post a Comment