Wow, another month has flown by and I am getting bigger and bigger! Here are the stats from my doctor's appointment today:
Weight: 14 lbs, 3 oz (up from 12 lb 12 oz at my 3-month appt and in the 75th percentile!)
Height: 64cm (up from 62 cm at my 3-month appt, and in the 90th percentile!)
Head Circumfrence: 42cm (up from 40.5cm at my 3-month appt, and in the 75th percentile!)
And I've learned to do a few other things this last month too! I really like to hold my hands together, and to put all sorts of things into my mouth - especially toys and my monkey blanket, with licking tshirts being a favourite activity too, plus I tend to talk a lot more now! If only my parents could understand me! But it's fun babbling to them - they seem to enjoy it! As for sleeping, I actually slept from 630pm to 700am two nights ago, but I haven't quite got the hang of it to make it consistent yet, so I'm still in "sleep training"!
And what a treat that on my 4-month birthday, my Nanny Procktor came to visit and played the "kissing game" with me....and I chuckled a lot! So much fun!
That's it from me, I had a great 4-month birthday and hope you all had a great day too! More to say later on....I'm going to sleep now, Love Audrey xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment