Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Like To Do Raspberries!



Hi again - so just over the last two days, I've discovered a new "skill"! I can do raspberries with my mouth!! It's quite fun and it makes such a cool sound that I love to do it quite often! Check out the video below and listen carefully! Also, here is a pic of me today, hanging out at home in my sweetpea outfit......as you can see, I'm a very happy girl! We got into the mum's group this morning (Mummy lined up nice and early in the chilly morning with me - see the pic of me in my hat snuggled up in my stroller), and then my Nanny came here to visit - so we're having a really good day. (FYI, Nanny took this picture and this video of me....well done Nanny)! And pretty soon, I'll be seeing my Grandmas and Grandpa for a visit, so I'm smiling all the time until they get here too! What a good life - it's fun being a baby! Bye for now, Love Audrey xoxo

No comments: