Saturday, September 8, 2012

My First Day Of JK!! Welcome to the School Years!

 
What a milestone for me!  On Friday Sept. 7, 2012, I started my first day of school by entering the morning class of Mrs. K (Kormisek), for Junior Kindergarten!  Given it's the first day of my school years, it was a very special occasion, so I got to wear a brand new outfit.  Here I am in my new GAP outfit (including the matching shoes - they make the outfit, right?!). 

I picked it out myself last weekend in Ottawa.  My school is called Bowmore Public School and it's a 5-minute walk from my house.....and conveniently, my daycare is right in the school, so they just walk me down the hall to my class.  Along with my new class, I got a new cubby at daycare - it's moved down to main floor, here I am with my cubby!

It was a great first day - I cried a little at first as I was nervous, but then we had a great time writing my name, having snack and meeting the other kids.  I crashed at nap time back at the daycare, and was very happy when Mummy and Daddy picked me up.  I think school is going to be so great!  Yay, another milestone for me......xoxoxo Audrey, aged 4 and almost-a-half!

No comments: