On Saturday, I went to music class with Mummy and then.....drumroll please.....we went shopping for potty-training supplies!!! This is a MAJOR event for me! Things started a little bumpy at first, but now I will sit on the potty with my new Polly Potty doll, then wash my hands, but I'm still working on getting something INTO the potty! I know I'm a big girl, and I'll get there soon enough :)
Sunday we went to my new gym class for the second time - I still don't like to do too many of the exercises, but I did go through the fabric hoop, bounced a little on the trampoline, and rolled down a mat.....plus I had one time-out (sorry Mummy!) With a few more weeks, I think I'll be able to try everything at least once, without having any melt-downs!
Violet, on the other hand, is really starting to show off her physical abilities - she is STRONG! We put her on our dining table in her bouncy chair while we eat, and now she pulls herself right up to sitting, almost like she's going to topple out! We tell her, relax Vilee, but she still likes to pull herself upright! I think Violet may LOVE gym class in the future!
Finally, we did get out to Riverdale Farms on Sunday to meet up with our friends Cathy, Ryan and their son Jack. It was fun looking at the animals - as you can see, I was more interested in the animals (isn't that what I'm supposed to be looking at?!) but Mummy and Daddy smiled for the camera!
That's all from our house for now! Much love Audrey & Violet xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment