
We had a HUGE weekend!! Finally, after months of waiting, my little sister Violet Anjou Malhotra, arrived on February 7 at 1:19am! And while I was a big baby at birth, "little" Violet was even bigger at 9lb 6oz and 23 inches long! But I'm the big sister now and can't wait to teach her about all of life's fun adventures. I've been having lots of fun looking at her, touching her, kissing her, rocking her, and I'm so excited to have a new friend for life!
Take a look at our new family pictures above and at me rocking her and kissing her in the video below - I love you Violet, we're going to be best friends forever!! Love you - your big sister, Audrey xoxoxo
2 comments:
She is lovely and Audrey is as cute as ever. Congrats you guys... xox
Rabinder Chachu, Pimi Chachi and Rishi
Congratulations to the new member of your family. Violet is beautiful and a big baby. The family picture is lovely. Best wishes from R.N.Malhotras to Malhotras
Post a Comment